This week was seen with a lot of progress I feel like. I was able to see the difference that came from utilizing ads on my campaign. I used keywords and saw through the ads I could change the keywords that were not performing well enough.
I also found that it would be a great idea to create a few ads and direct them to the same site but to make sure that each of the ads were worded differently to direct to something different on the site and see if the site drives traffic in different directions.
-create ads for my real business and see if what I have learned implements in a positive way
-try different ads such as Facebook, pinterest and google
-optimize SEO on keywords and meta keywords
-design a few printable and logo mockups
This week I am really pushing seeing a difference in traffic and clients for printables